Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello!

Wow, it's been way too long since we've had an update here, hasn't it? This is Hilary, Marie's daughter, writing, and over the next several days I'm going to update my mom's blog with some of the projects we've finished lately. I even have a few new patterns of my own to share with everyone.

Today though, I'm going to keep things simple and just share a cute little baby harp seal amigurumi I made recently as a gift for my brother's girlfriend.


I don't think the photos do her enough justice - she's so soft and adorable in person! She was crocheted with Caron Bliss in Snow, which is a very soft, fuzzy, bulky weight yarn that's great to work with. It's a discontinued yarn, but if you can find any I highly recommend it. I used the Baby Seal pattern from SociallySkilled.

That's all for today, but I'll be back soon! Until next time, happy crocheting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment